
This is the first installment in the "Lick of the Week" series. It's a speedy country lick in A that uses hybrid picking. You can find a transcription of this lick in PDF form here (no account necessary): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mvzzvmxq8i... If you like this type of stuff, be sure to check out the following publications from Hal Leonard, both of which I co-authored with some other very talented players, including Troy Nelson, John Heussenstamm, and Josh Tovar: http://www.amazon.com/200-Country-Lic... http://www.amazon.com/200-Country-Lic... This is my first video of this series, and I'm looking to improve, so please let me know what you like, what it lacks, etc. I definitely plan to improve the quality when I can, but this was the best I could do at the time. Thanks for watching and please subscribe if you like the lesson!
#1 Awesome Country Guitar Lick in A - Johnny Hiland, Brent Mason Style - YouTube |
| 37 Likes | 37 Dislikes |
| 3,876 views views | 147 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 4 Jan 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét